Spektrum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
snydah

snydah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings Empty
BeitragThema: OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings   OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings EmptyDi Nov 29 2011, 07:30

OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings Seathasky-bookletfront300

Zitat :
OFW016: Seathasky – The past in my mind Lp
Seathaskys debut album `The past in my mind` is available on a 12 track limited edition cd!.Buyers of the cd will receive 2 bonus tracks “For Love & Science” and “Heartache” in mp3 form delivered to their email address.Digital exclusive available now at the Offworld store,5th December worldwide.

Head over to the Offworld store here!

2011 has been a great year for Offworld and now we present the 3rd artist album and debut from Offworld artist favourite `Seathasky`.Seathasky has spent a lot of time locked away in the studio creating 12 fantastic tunes for you to enjoy.
Featuring elements of ambient, touches of liquid atmospherics, crisp drums, deep throbbing basses and epic synth and orchestral leanings within a melodic style, Matt has crafted a heartfelt album that bringshome listening and dancefloor attitude together with tunes that repeat in your head long after being played. His style is often subtle with an endearing appeal with his eye on the dancefloor.
Big support from Bassdrive including : Stunna,Method One,Jason Magin,Scenic & Advisory,LM1,Overfiend,Dfunk, Reflect ,Methodus ,Dj Amnesty , Pmx, Spikey B , Atomic vibes.
Art & Layout : Secondmethod graphic design www.secondmethod.com

OFFWORLD016 : Seathasky - The past in my mind Lp (Out now!) by Offworldrecordings

www.offworldrecordings.com
Nach oben Nach unten
Doc H

Doc H

Anzahl der Beiträge : 354

BeitragThema: Re: OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings   OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings EmptyDi Nov 29 2011, 11:18

big! OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings 66455
Nach oben Nach unten
EuroTide
...und alles was ich bekam, war der doofe Avatar
EuroTide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1249

BeitragThema: Re: OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings   OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings EmptyDi Nov 29 2011, 20:13

ein paar tunes gefallen mir auch ! kannte ich gar nicht OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings 19594
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nwdnb.co.uk
snydah

snydah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings   OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings EmptyFr Dez 02 2011, 08:12

Top Album! Ich höre es momentan rauf und runter. OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings 770317
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings   OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

OFW16: Seathasky - The Past In My Mind LP - Offworld Recordings
Seite 1 von 1