Spektrum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
ColinDynamite

ColinDynamite

Anzahl der Beiträge : 303

London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness! Empty
BeitragThema: London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness!   London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness! EmptyDo Jun 14 2012, 23:24

London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness! Moshingmadness

Zitat :
We actually called up London Elektricity for a guide to playing the perfect festival DJ set. A bit like this one we did with N-Type last month. It quickly became apparent, though, that there was a more pressing issue bothering the Hospital Records boss this festival season: moshers!

“Unfortunately there does seem to be a problem with mosh pits at the moment,” he tells us. “I’ve noticed it’s spread over from dubstep and it’s not nice. All I can see from behind the decks is girls leave the dancefloor in their droves. That’s not cool! I’m currently on the quest to find the ultimate tunes that won’t just quench the mosh pit but actually humiliate the people who are moshing. I’m on the look-out, I haven’t quite found it yet. A good liquid tune or even a bit of Sinatra would do it but I’m sure there’s something even better. I’ll keep you posted.”

A jolly good ridiculing by the MC is a strong option. Do YOU have any solutions? Moshing is only misdirected enthusiasm, but if it’s clearing the dancefloor of girls something needs to be done. And it needs to be done STAT!

http://drumandbassarenablog.com/2012/06/15/london-elektricity-stop-the-moshing-madness/
Nach oben Nach unten
malte

Anzahl der Beiträge : 353

London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness!   London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness! EmptySa Jun 16 2012, 00:41

Das ist aber auch echt furchbar... Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten

London Elektricity: Stop The Moshing Madness!
Seite 1 von 1