Spektrum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Herakut Book: After The Laughter

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Vera
Admin
Vera

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2291

Herakut Book: After The Laughter Empty
BeitragThema: Herakut Book: After The Laughter   Herakut Book: After The Laughter EmptySa Okt 08 2011, 04:17

After The Laughter is the title of the second, upcoming book by publisher Publikat about one of my favorite urban art duos Herakut. Telling the story behind their stories, the hand-made scrapbook with 240 fully collaged pages on which Hera and Akut share the good sides and the bad from the second half of their collaboration years (2009 to 2011) includes not just fantastic insights into their creative process and details of their great artworks, but also – and I’m really happy about that – some of the photos I took, documenting their mural in London!

Herakut’s work ranges from murals to collaged interior design, canvas pieces and sketches to animated short-film, from analogue photography to three-dimensional objects and sculptures.

If the following book preview convinces you (and I’m pretty sure it will!), you are already able to pre-order After the Laughter: The 2nd Book of Herakut via Amazon (ISBN: 978-3-939566-36-6).

Herakut Book: After The Laughter Herakut-after-the-laughter

Herakut Book: After The Laughter Herakut-london-mural

Herakut Book: After The Laughter Herakut-art-book1

Herakut Book: After The Laughter Herakut-book
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.nogata.de

Herakut Book: After The Laughter
Seite 1 von 1