Spektrum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Klute Commercial Suicide Interview kmag

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
EuroTide
...und alles was ich bekam, war der doofe Avatar
EuroTide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1249

Klute Commercial Suicide Interview kmag Empty
BeitragThema: Klute Commercial Suicide Interview kmag   Klute Commercial Suicide Interview kmag EmptyFr Dez 02 2011, 08:24

Klute Commercial Suicide Interview kmag Klute430

Now in its 10th year at the forefront of drum & bass, Klute's label Commercial Suicide is gearing up for the release of its first ever compilation - set to drop Monday, December 5.

Widely recognised as a vanguard of the scene since its inception in 2001, Commercial Suicide has provided the perfect environment for new and established artists to push the boundaries of the industry ever further. With over 60 of some of drum and bass' most enduring releases, now is the perfect time for (in Commercial Suicide's words) the "album to end all albums".

Celebrating the sheer scope and diversity that the contemporary scene has to offer, the Commercial Suicide Compilation plays across the whole spectrum of drum and bass; from the haunting vocals and rolling bass of 'Roxy' and 'Last Chance Saloon', right through to the devastating 808 subs of 'Settle The Floor', every element needed for dance floor dominance has been catered for. Featuring a mix of established artists such as Calibre, Break and of course Klute, alongside relative newcomers Dub Phizix, Cern, Dose and Teknik, the album offers the perfect snapshot of drum and bass in 2011 and beyond.

We were given some time with label owner Klute ahead of the compilation's release to discuss the project, the evolution of drum & bass and the future of Commercial Suicide.

What was your motive for the compilation? Why did you decide to release one now?

This compilation has been a long progression from an initial idea of releasing something to commemorate 10 years of service. I think at some point I decided not to dwell on the issue of 10 years and just get on with making a good collection of tunes from the here and now. It's one thing to sit back and reflect on the past, but for me drum & bass has always been about looking forward and that’s how I'll continue to operate. It’s a passion for me and I really enjoy sweating blood and tears to present music that I care about. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes it's wrong but it's the uncertainty that gives it the edge..........................

http://www.kmag.co.uk/klute-commercial-suicide-interview.html
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nwdnb.co.uk

Klute Commercial Suicide Interview kmag
Seite 1 von 1